1. ACCESS AND USE
All material available on the PGLC.BIZ Site (the “Content”) belongs to PGLC.BIZ or its licensors. PGLC.BIZ or its licensors own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the Content and any selection or arrangement of the Content. You may retrieve and display Content on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on your mobile telephone (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal, non-commercial use.
You may not use the PGLC.BIZ site for any purpose not expressly set out above. Without limitation, you may not do (nor permit any third party to do) any of the following without TANKBANK’s prior written consent:
- reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, store, archive or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content; or
- redistribute any of the Content, (including by using it as part of any syndication, content aggregation, archive or similar service); or
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content; or
- deep link to, frame, spider, harvest or scrape the Content or otherwise access the Content for similar purposes; or
- use any machine, electronic, web based or similar device to read or extract the Content by automated or machine based means.
You acknowledge that ” PGLC.BIZ ” and “GLOBAL STORAGE AGENCY” are trade marks of PGLC.BIZ and that you may not use them without written permission from PGLC.BIZ.
If you would like to link to the PGLC.BIZ site, please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws. A site or service that links to a PGLC.BIZ site:
- may display any PGLC.BIZ logo in the same proportion to the text on the site next to which it appears, as is used on this site but must not otherwise use any PGLC.BIZ trade marks without permission from PGLC.BIZ ;
- may not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the logo;
- may link only to the homepage of an PGLC.BIZ site unless PGLC.BIZ has otherwise given prior written permission;
- must not in any way imply that PGLC.BIZ is endorsing it or its products or services;
- must not misrepresent its relationship with PGLC.BIZ or present false information about PGLC.BIZ;
- must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
- must not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive.
2. REGISTRATION AND PRIVACY
On registration, you must provide PGLC.BIZ with accurate, complete registration information and it is your responsibility to update and maintain changes to that information on the applicable PGLC.BIZ site registration pages. PGLC.BIZ is entitled to rely on any information you provide to us and to use any information, including personal data supplied by you, for the purposes of operating and controlling this site and providing the services offered by the site.
Each registration is for a single user only. On registration, you will choose a user name and password (“ID”). PGLC.BIZ does not permit any other person sharing your user name and password or access through a single name and password being made available to multiple users on a network. PGLC.BIZ may cancel or suspend your access to the PGLC.BIZ site if you do this, without further obligation to you.
You are responsible for all use of the PGLC.BIZ site made by you or anyone else using your ID and for preventing unauthorised use of your ID. If you believe there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorised use of your ID or any payment information, you must notify PGLC.BIZ immediately by e-mailing info@PGLC.BIZ. We recommend that you do not select an obvious user password (such as your name) and that you change it regularly.
Any communication or material transmitted to the site by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or similar type of information is, and will be treated, as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything transmitted or posted may be used by PGLC.BIZ, its subsidiaries and affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
Information Provided By Users
You undertake that any information or data you supply to this site:
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not be fraudulent or involve the representation of counterfeit or stolen items;
- shall not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising);
- shall not be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- shall not be obscene or contain pornography;
- shall not contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that may or will damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service providers or other suppliers;
- shall not be such as to cause us to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation or bring us into disrepute with any professional body, trade organisation, government department or inter-governmental organisation.
PGLC.BIZ may terminate your ID and/or your access to all or any services with immediate effect if:
- you have at any time provided any false or incomplete information to PGLC.BIZ;
- in the sole discretion of PGLC.BIZ, PGLC.BIZ suspects that your ID has been accessed in an unauthorised manner or that the security of your ID has been compromised in any way;
- in the opinion of PGLC.BIZ or any regulatory authority, it is illegal or not in the public interest to continue providing you access to this website for any reason whatsoever;
- you behave in a manner that negatively affects the use of this website by other users;
- you die or are declared a bankrupt; or
- in the sole discretion of PGLC.BIZ, PGLC.BIZ decides to withdraw or terminate all or part of this website.
3. USER GENERATED INFORMATION
4. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
The PGLC.BIZ site is best viewed using the internet browsers IE5 or Netscape 6 (or later versions). Any older browser versions may work but users could have limited browsing experience.
5. SERVICES AND THIRD PARTY SITES
You understand that all listings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, audio or other materials (“Third Party Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the services are the sole responsibility of the person or organization from whom such Third Party Content originated. PGLC.BIZ does not actively review or edit and cannot and do not endorse, and cannot be responsible for, the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of individuals, users, and organisations of deemed interest, or advocate any commercial dealings in any securities, investments or classes of securities or investments nor does the inclusion on this website of a link to other internet website(s) or resources imply any form of endorsement by PGLC.BIZ. While the information on this website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, none of the data, news, information, reports or opinions nor any of the recommendations (if any) has been customised for any specific person or class of persons. By making available information and data pursuant on this website, including facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organisations of deemed interest, PGLC.BIZ is not giving or purporting to give or representing or holding itself out as giving professional advice. You shall always seek the relevant professional advice before otherwise making any such decisions.
You also understand that PGLC.BIZ does not control and is not responsible for Third-Party Content made available through this website, and that by using PGLC.BIZ, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. The information and data available on this website presented in text, graphics or whatever form, may include inaccuracies or errors and PGLC.BIZ reserves the right to periodically make changes to the information or data on this website.
PGLC.BIZ shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals found through this website. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that PGLC.BIZ is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings. PGLC.BIZ is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between users, or between users and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you release PGLC.BIZ, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service.
The PGLC.BIZ site may from time to time contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the PGLC.BIZ site complies with international and national law. PGLC.BIZ will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising or sponsorship material.
6. BILLING AND PAYMENT
PGLC.BIZ offers some services for a fee to users. All fees are stated in Euro unless otherwise specified.
- Payment by Credit Card.
When you provide credit card information to PGLC.BIZ, you represent to PGLC.BIZ that you are the authorized user of the credit card that is used to pay for the services or other fees and authorise PGLC.BIZ to charge your credit card for any service or other fees incurred by you. As long as you continue to use the services or have not terminated the same, you agree and reaffirm that PGLC.BIZ is authorised to charge your credit card for the recurring service fee. You agree to notify PGLC.BIZ promptly of any changes to your credit card account number, its expiration date and/or your billing address, and you agree to notify PGLC.BIZ promptly if your credit card expires or is cancelled for any reason.
- Storage Broking Services
PGLC.BIZ offers a storage broking service (“Broking Service”) where users can lodge enquiries against online displayed availability of storage facilities for bulk liquids and related products and services and communicate with third parties offering such facilities, products and services. Any dealings are solely between you and such third parties and PGLC.BIZ’s role is merely to introduce the parties.
ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If your use of this website is subject to any type of use or sales tax, then PGLC.BIZ may also charge you for any such taxes, in addition to the service fee.
As the ID holder, you are responsible for all charges incurred, including applicable taxes, and all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your ID, including your family or friends. PGLC.BIZ reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your ID or a particular service. In the event that your ID or a particular service is terminated or cancelled, no refund, including any service fees, will be granted. Any delinquent or unpaid IDs must be settled before PGLC.BIZ will allow you to register again.
7. UNDERTAKINGS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While PGLC.BIZ uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the site, this site is published “as is” and “as available” without any warranties or representations as to the information, content or materials contained in it. PGLC.BIZ assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site. You expressly agree that your use of browsing in and reliance on any information contained in this site is at your own risk and imposes no obligation or other liability on PGLC.BIZ.
Neither PGLC.BIZ, any parent company, subsidiary or associated company of PGLC.BIZ, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages (including without limitation loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of management time, third party liability, business interruption, loss of use of any tangible or intangible asset including data recorded on any computer or other machine, or loss of any anticipated benefit arising out of your access to, or use of, the site, save in the case of fraudulent misrepresentation, or death or personal injury caused by the negligence of PGLC.BIZ or its staff.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particularpurpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to all users of the site or you may have additional rights.
PGLC.BIZ uses reasonable endeavours to protect the site from viruses but assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property, including data, on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site. PGLC.BIZ does not warrant that this site, its servers or any email sent on its behalf are free from viruses or other harmful components. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this site.
Although reasonable endeavours are used to maintain this site, PGLC.BIZ shall not be liable for any losses caused by failure or stoppage of the site for any reason, including without limitation virus contamination, deliberate damage by hackers, failure of hardware software or systems, power failure, failure of telecommunications lines or any criminal activity of a third party.
Without limiting the above, PGLC.BIZ is not liable for matters beyond its reasonable control. PGLC.BIZ does not control telephones, third party communications networks (including your Internet Service Provider) or the Internet or the acts of third parties.
Notwithstanding anything else contained in the provisions of this Section 5, PGLC.BIZ’ s liability will not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by PGLC.BIZ’s negligence.
9. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION
Copyright © 2010 Tankbank International Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.
© 2020 Petrochemicals Global Logistics Convention. All Rights Reserved.